Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Crazy Eights

Crazy Eights :

A little something I stole from Heather....Feel free to steal from me :o)



Eight Things I Have a Passion For:

  • My family
  • My Beliefs/Faith
  • My tried and true friends
  • Watching my kids play sports
  • Running with my ipod blasting or hiking in the quiet mountains
  • Football
  • Peppermint Patties
  • History and historical US flags




Eight Things I Would Like to do Before I Die:

  • Go on a mission with Joe
  • Travel to Jerusalem

  • Travel to Peru and hike for 3 days to see the lost Incan city of Machu Picchu

  • Travel to Rome

  • See all of my kids go on missions

  • See all of my kids happily married

  • Understand Isaiah

  • Love on grandbabies


Eight Things I Say A Lot:
  • DUDE!

  • Seriously!

  • Do it again...I dare you!

  • Fabulous (This was pointed out to me after 18 days of being with just Joe)

  • Why are you so cute?

  • What, Babes?

  • Please do (whenever the kids ask if they can do something)

  • Who loves you? MOMMY!!!

Eight Books I Have Read Lately:
  • Book of Mormon

  • Amelia Bedilia

  • President's and Prophets

  • The Journey of Lewis and Clark

  • The everything book of Juvenile Diabetes

  • 1776

  • Jungle Jeep

  • Ten Apples up on Top

Eight Movies I Have Seen Eight Times:

SHEESH! I am not a movie person but I do have a few fav's...NO LAUGHING!!

  • Remember the Titans (all time favorite movie!!)

  • Bing Crosby's White Christmas

  • My Big Fat Greek Wedding

  • Rainman

  • It's a Wonderful Life

  • My Fair Lady

  • The Sound of Music

  • Anything from Roger's and Hammerstein












2 comments:

Heather said...

I love Amelia Bedilia. Fun list!! You were much more creative with your "to do" list than I was!

RC said...

WOW, YOUR LIST IS SOOOO INSPIRING! ALSO VERY INFORMATIVE. I LEARNED SOME THINGS ABOUT YOU I DID NOT KNOW. I KINDA LIKE THIS MEME THINGS, IT'S FUN READING UP ABOUT OTHERS.