Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Summertime

Michael, Jenna, Nathan and I are in Amarillo, Texas visiting Joy (Jones) Roberts. Hayden is in Las Vegas visiting Joey Perez for a few weeks. Joe is at home working long hours to make up for the amount of time he took off for our vacation:o) Michael and Hayden will both be heading home on the 19th so that they can attend Scout camp. Jenna, Nathan and I will be heading home the end of July.

July in Amarillo is way better than July in Phoenix....we are enjoying highs of 88-95. Usually right around 90 degrees. Nathan keeps telling me it's cold outside.

Michael attended his first EFY this year in Flagstaff, AZ. Nikkolas Perez flew out and went with him while Joey and Hayden hung out with me. Michael had a blast. Good times!

I miss having Hayden around and I think he is a little homesick...but I am sure he he will have great memories of spending 5 weeks with his best friend.

I will have lots of pictures of our busy summer when I get home.

2 comments:

RC said...

SOUNDS LIKE A FUN FILLED MONTH. :)

I WOULD PROBABLY HAVE TO AGREE WITH NATHAN, EVEN THOUGH I WOULD LOVE TO BE "COLD" ABOUT NOW, IT HAS BEEN 112 IN VEGAS THE LAST FEW DAYS AND HUMIDITY ON TOP OF THAT, YUCK!

Hollie said...

What a fun summer! I can't wait to see pictures. How exciting for Hayden & Michael. By the way, I'm so sorry we missed Michael's birthday. I remembered the day before and kept saying "we can't forget to call Michael tomorrow", but then of course I forgot. I'm going to try to get a card out this weekend...a week late. =( I would say that this is why we need to live by eachother, but I think I was still always behind even when I lived 5 minutes away from you guys! =)