Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Jenna's bedroom.











It's a little embarrasing but after 3 years we have finally done something with Jenna's room. She picked EVERYTHING. Even what went on what wall. She and I had a great time putting together the dollhouse bookshelf that she is using instead of a dresser to store her favorite little things and her unmentionables. I think she did a great job and it was so fun to spend that time together creating her own personal space. Even Hayden stopped in everyonce in a while to see what was going on and to give a helping hand.

The curtains have the cutest little "gems" that alternate in pink and purple that hold the curtain up. It is actually a shower curtain but is making a cute bedroom curtain. The outside of her door has a bright pink wreath that her grandma made out of a boa. I wish the colors were a little better but the lighting is bad in the hall.

All in all Jenna is very happy with it. There are few tweaks she wants to make and a few things she wants to add, but she loves having a little corner of the house that is girlie. Even I have found myself retreating to the "softer side of the Estes house".

5 comments:

Tricia Bowen said...

Jenna- Your room is beautiful and you did such a good job picking everything out in your room. Do you want to come and help me paint Katie's room??? :) We can't wait to see you this summer! Love, The Bowen's

King Family said...

Way Cute!
Who says we need men to do the hard labor stuff?

You go Girls!!

crack'n up ourselves said...

Hey,
Its been a long time. Your kids are so good looking. I am a little jealous that you live in Arizona, I would love the hot sun again.

RC said...

WAY CUTE ROOM GIRLS! JENNA, YOU DID A GREAT JOB PULLING EVERYTHING TOGETHER. I THINK I LIKE THIS "GIRLIE" SIDE OF THE FAMILY.

Hollie said...

Her room turned out so cute. I love how involved she was in doing everything. And how nice of Hayden to help too! Great job guys.