While in Georgia we went to the Atlanta aquarium, which is the largest in the world, and to the Coca Cola Factory. Fred and Steph took us hiking and to see some great Georgia sites. There was a telephone pole that everyone puts their gum on so since I happened to have gum in my mouth so I decided "when in Rome...". Joe, however decided to take a different route :o) Steph told me that they have pictures of their kids pretending to lick the pole.....I am pretty sure that I told Joe he was suppose to pretend :o)
The large carving of the confederate generals was donated by the KKK. Who said they never did anything productive for society? As disgusting as the donators are the carving is magnificent. I was told that a grown man would fit in the nostil of one of the carvings. How amazing is that?



3 comments:
THE GUM TREE CRACKS ME UP, MAYBE I'LL START ONE ON ONE OF OUR TREES. INTERESTING FACT ABOUT THE KKK. LOOKS BEAUTIFUL UP WHERE YOU WENT HIKING. SOUNDS AND LOOKS LIKE FUN. SO GLAD YOU GUYS WERE ABLE TO GO AND ENJOY JUST BEING A "COUPLE".
Too funny! Joe's tongue looks awful close to that gum pole. I might think twice about kissing him for a while. =)
Okay, so after re-reading my comment I thought I should clarify. I personally would never think about kissing Joe (being his brother's wife and all). I meant if I were YOU, I might think twice...you know what I mean. =0
Post a Comment