Friday, April 17, 2009

A picture's worth a thousandwords...

I HAVE GOT TO GET A CAMERA FOR MY SEMINARY CLASSROOM. I had this thought to play scripture mastery Twister...how fun does that sound. It was fun!!! I assigned a scripture reference to a color on the Twister floor and a matching reference to the spinner. So I had a student spin and say, for example "right foot If you lack wisdom" and the kids then had to put their right foot on the circle that had James 1:5 on it. We even had Danny Hunsaker of our bishopric attending today that got down and gave it a try!!! I wish I could describe how funny it really was:o)

3 comments:

john:and:aim said...

How funny! Wish Kaisha had been there today to enjoy :) You really made her day with all the birthday goodies for her. Thanks for being such a great instructor!
~ aimee

Anonymous said...

Great idea!

Hollie said...

That does sound like fun! I may have to "borrow" this idea for camp certification with my girls. =)