JENNA'S LETTER: (age8)
Dear Santa,
How are you doing? I am doing really well. I can't wait until Christmas. I am happy that you are coming. We still live in the same house we did last year.
I want so many things this year. You can pick what ever you want to bring me. I want:
- a scooter
- soccer ball
- $20.00
- a barbie house
- make-up
- hairbands
- bracelets
- a door that leads from my bedroom to the bathroom
- a DS
I really want a DS because my brothers NEVER let me play with theirs. I hope you have a safe trip around the world.
Love,
Jenna
HAYDEN'S LETTER: (age 12)
Dear Santa,
How are you? I am just fine. What is it like at the North Pole? It is hot down here in Maricopa. I have a few questions for you. What is it like being so loved? How have you lived for so long? Will you tell me the secret to living so long? Is it all that fresh air you get on Christmas Eve?
From
Hayden Estes
MICHAEL'S LETTER: (age 15)
Dear Santa,
Hello, how are you today? I just thought I'd write to you and say that you are my favorite gift giving entity. While we're on the subject of gift giving I'd like to remind you that Christmas is only a little while away and I have been a VERY good boy. Always obedient to my parents and loving to my siblings (especially my sweet little sister). With this in mind I have compiled a list of objects that would bring me great joy on Christmas morning:
- A pair of black Oakleys (you know the ones)
- A Storm Trooper hoodie
- A projector for my bedroom.
I think these are all reasonable items. After all we don't want everyone to see those pictures from last year's Christmas party.... do we? So bring me my demand list and the pictures will be on your doorstep for you to do what you want with.
Sincerely,
Michael Estes



4 comments:
Those are so awesome, I love your kids, so sweet, funny, smart, and cute too!
Ummm, by the way Michael, I like your style.
Your kids are the cutest! Not to mention how nice they are. I love how all of them were thoughtful enough to ask how Santa is doing.
Jenna is so sweet. How cute is it that Santa gets to pick and she only wants $20 out of any amount of money?
And I love how Hayden just wants some questions answered. He didn't even ask for anything except for the secret to a long life. Will you let me know once you find out?
Michael cracks me up! That boy is so witty. I think he should do some professional writing. I remember that paper he did last year for school. I can't exactly remember what it was about, but I remember being impressed by how good it was.
Michael wrote an autobiography last year that was priceless:o)
3 things I like about Michael's letter:
1. Star Wars is cool
2. High Tech, a projecter, dream big!
3. Blackmailing Santa... That's something your mom would have done at your age.
Thanks for the laugh.
Post a Comment