Monday, December 1, 2008

CHRISTMAS IS COMING!

I can't wait. I am not sure why but I am so excited for Christmas this year...more so than normal. I got my tree decorated and house all "festified"and I am counting down. I am so excited for this season.

Watching the kids open gifts, Seeing Nathan's eye's light up over every little detail because it is all new to his 3 year old mind, listening to and singing Christmas music, baking, parties, gift exchanges, piano recitals, good friends, the December Ensign, my brother's family coming Christmas day, and reading the Christmas story while hoping that my kids really appreciate the magnitude of it all.

These are all things I am excited about, but mostly I can't wait for, and hope that this season brings a spirit of humility, giving and thanks for our family.

2 comments:

Hollie said...

Very sweet words. I'm super excited too! How fun to have your brother visit.

Hollie said...

Pretty new layout by the way! =)