Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy (late) Thanksgiving

Happy (late) Thanksgiving

I have so much to be thankful for and I would be sad if I didn't take the time to share my top 10.
  1. The Gospel of Jesus Christ and our membership in the church
  2. Joe, Michael, Hayden, Jenna and Nathan
  3. My extended family
  4. A living Prohet
  5. Good friends
  6. This country and the privilege of voting(even if others did it wrong this year:o)
  7. Health
  8. Always having food on the table.
  9. Always having all that we need and so much of what we want
  10. Being able to stay home and be such a big part of my kids every day life

Hope your Thanksgiving was fruitful!

2 comments:

Hollie said...

Happy Thanksgiving (late). We are all so thankful for you and your family. We missed you guys this year, last year was so much fun.

I missed playing the "I love my family especially the ones who..." with Jenna.

RC said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, A BIT LATE. HOWEVER WE DO HAVE SO MUCH TO BE THANKFUL FOR. LOVE YOUR LIST OF THINGS YOU'RE GRATEFUL FOR.