HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATHAN
At 2:27 this morning I woke up (potty break) and realized I was 2 minutes away from Nathan's 3rd birthday. He was born 3 years ago at 2:29 am at home in the same place that I was laying this morning. Most know my story of my really fast labors and how that allowed us with what was a scary and awesome experience of Joe delivering Nathan unassisted. (OK...so as you all have heard me say....give credit where credit is due.... I delivered him, Joe caught him....but caught him well :o) I wouldn't change a thing about it. It happened exactly as it was supposed to and it is an incredible memory for Joe and me. What a fabulous and fast 3 years it has been.
We contemplated for some time whether we were done after Jenna so Nathan is 5 1/2 years younger than Jenna. I remember the morning that he was born saying to Joe " I can't believe we almost let him go to another family." My friend, kasey, always says in response to that "it's a good thing he went to your family because he sure looks a lot like you guys." (which still makes me chuckle).
I don't even know how to sum up these past 3 years other than Nathan completes our family. He is adored and loved by his brothers and sister and brings a whole different light and life to our family. I feel so very blessed to have all of my kids, but Nathan seems to be the link that finished our family circle.
Happy birthday baby boy! We love you!!!



3 comments:
Happy Birthday little man, we love you so much! You are such a special nephew to me. I love all of my nieces and nephews so much, but you're the first one who was born since Jared and I have been married. You're the first one I'm lucky enough to get to see grow up from day 1.
He is a cutie pie!!!!!
Happy Birthday big guy. You are just such a special little spirit, which radiates through your smile and your eyes. So glad you came to this family, so I have the pleasure of being blessed to have you be even just a small part of my life too.
Post a Comment