I have no idea why it seems so much worse this time. I swear Nathan is going to get married in a pull up! I have never had a kid take this long. He does really well....when he wants to. I feel like the older my kids get the busier I get and I just don't have the time to be around the house for a full day to make this happen. My mother in law always says not to stress because she has never seen a kindergatener in diapers....it will be a sad day when it's her own grandson that breaks that for her.
I really am not that worried about his age. He will be 3 in October. It's just more that he wants to wear underwear but he gets busy playing and just doesn't stop long enough to tell me he needs to go to the bathroom....then the yelling, crying and fit throwing starts....
and I hate for him to see me act that way.
Oh well, we will just have the carpets cleaned REALLY well before the wedding reception :o)
I really am not that worried about his age. He will be 3 in October. It's just more that he wants to wear underwear but he gets busy playing and just doesn't stop long enough to tell me he needs to go to the bathroom....then the yelling, crying and fit throwing starts....
Oh well, we will just have the carpets cleaned REALLY well before the wedding reception :o)



4 comments:
Oh my gosh! I agree with you 100%. I am not having much luck... I'm just glad this is the last child I have to potty train.
Oh the joys! Potty training was definitely NOT my favorite stage, it is so frustrating. I hear ya on the fitting throwing, I was the same way. It's a bit embarrassing when your 2 year old has to tell you to calm down, it will be o.k. =)
Hey Trecia,
Drop me a note sometime when you get a chance....Did you ever read Twilight?
YOU'RE TOO FUNNY, YOU CRACK ME UP! GOOD LUCK, BUT DON'T WORRY, IF HE OUT GROWS DIAPERS THERE IS ALWAYS DEPENDS. HA, HA.
Post a Comment