Ok, so the real reason I started a blog. My kids are growing so quickly and I am afraid that family and friends NEVER get updates or pictures from us (sorry guys). Important things have happened in the past 6 months. Michael has received his Patriarchal Blessing from Grandpa Frank, Hayden has turned 12 and received the priesthood, and my only girl was just baptized.
It was an incredible day. Uncle Jared and Aunt Hollie drove out from Vegas and spent a few days. Michael gave a talk on baptism and Jared spoke on the holy ghost. They both gave the sweetest, most perfect and personal talks for Jenna. Grandma, Julie, Hollie, Jenna and I sang a song and Jenna actually sang a solo. Hayden practiced for weeks to be the pianist (then woke up sick and with high ketones and couldn't do it :o( Dang diabetes, takes the fun out of everything.
.......and then there was the dress (and the shoes). Remember I am not a girlie type and am lucky to get a brush through Jenna's hair most days (because she is a lot like her mom). I don't get too excited about clothes too often (unless it has to do with them all being washed, hung up and put away). The dress had been her grandma's (Joe's mom) wedding dress. A dear friend of mine put in who knows how many hours on taking this dress completely apart and fitting it to Jenna.
Enjoy the pix. These are all I have now, but I will try to get more on here later.



2 comments:
Way cute Pics! Love you girl!
Laurel
Jenna's baptism was so amazing. I'm so glad we could be a part of it.
Post a Comment